One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid, the most prestigious residential tower to join Miami’s skyline, offers unprecedented services and amenities to residents of the exclusive 84 unit tower and is situated in the heart of The Museum District.
Experience architectural and artistic excellence within the walls of Unit 4801 at One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid. This 4 Bedroom, 5.5 Bath half-floor, flow-through unit features 4,483 sf of luxurious living space filled with museum-quality finishes and state of the art appliances. Be greeted upon private entry to the residence by unobstructed of Biscayne Bay through 10ft floor to ceiling window walls or enjoy the breeze from the oversized terrace extending from the Great Room to Master Suite. This residence offers modern elegance featuring porcelain tile, custom closets and cabinetry by Poliform, quartz countertops by Silestone, and lighting designed by Uli Petzold. Experience the curated One Thousand Museum lifestyle and unprecedented service in the Wellness Center + Pool, full-service Spa, or Sky Lounge on the 60th floor.
- Direct-entry to unit
- Floor to Ceiling Window Walls featuring views of Biscayne Bay from Great Room and Master Suite
- Home Automation System by Creston
- 10 ft Ceilings
– Kitchenette + custom Italian designed walk-in closet
– Features portion of Zaha Hadid’s structural “exoskeleton”
– Designed by Gatto Cucine featuring Gaggenau and Sub-Zero Appliances
– Black Tao Quartz Countertops by Silestone***
– 2 Parking Spaces + Valet
– On-site storage units
Access to building’s unique amenities
– Indoor aquatic center and outdoor pool
– Spa featuring private treatment rooms, steam room, sauna, and relaxation lounge
– Skylounge offers a unique private dining room and multimedia theater for hosting lectures and screenings
– Private helipad
– Bentley Beach Club Access
Send us a message
A LIMITED COLLECTION OF EXTRAORDINARY RESIDENCES WITH MAGNIFICENT PRIVATE TERRACES
One Thousand Museum’s luxury condos in Miami magnify the experience of breathtaking Biscayne Bay and Atlantic Ocean views as well as dynamic views of the Miami skyline. Living rooms, bedrooms and entertainment spaces have all been designed with East-to-West flow-through floor plans to capture this mesmerizing panorama.